VALUES & AIMS
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- Sensitize the young graduates regarding the challenges in pursuing their practice & give them solutions.
- Showcase innovations & out of the box ideas in their career.
- Establish State & City level networking through IMA Branches.
- Ensuring good working environment
- Job finding & Carrier Guidance.
- Protecting rights.
- To promote understanding in medical and health problems as well as to share experiences in solving them.
- To uphold humanitarian ideals and medical ethics.
- To foster unity and promote profound inter-personal relationships amongst its members.
- To have schemes that may benefit the Members of the Association.
- To promote Research Attitude among Doctors and Medical Undergraduate students.
- To carry out nationwide Campaigns regarding the most burning topics and health related problems like epidemics, natural Calamities of the Nation and engage Medical Youth for betterment of masses of Indian nation.
- To promote and encourage Medical Youth to fulfill their duties towards Society by providing Social Service.
- Helping poor Students for Educational Development through Sponsorship Assistance.