RESIGNATION OF MEMBERSHIP
- A member may, at any time resign from the membership of the Association by sending his/her resignation in writing to the State JS-Membership Dept.
- The resigning member shall pay up all dues against him/her including subscription of the current year and all the materials.
- The Secretary concerned shall put up a statement of outstanding dues against the Member or a clearance certificate, if all dues are paid along with his resignation to the Office and to the State for information and necessary action.
- The E.B, in a manner it deems suitable and necessary may deal with a member not conforming to the stipulations of appropriate conduct.
- Resignation shall not be effective if all dues are not paid up, but he/she will not have any right of the Association Membership and till that period all dues are cleared.