Welcome to largest Medical Students' Network of UP
Indian Medical Association – Medical Students’ Network, Uttar Pradesh is a Student Wing of Indian Medical Association. With over strength of more than 44+ medical colleges across state making IMA MSN UP – Largest Medical Student Association in UP.
Join IMA MSN UP
#1 Medical Student Association
Some of the Membership benefits are:
* IMA is Largest Doctor’s association of country with strength of 4lakh+ doctors, established in 1928.
* IMA- MSN(Students Wing) is a part of IMA, our dynamic medical students network of UGs spreaded across all India, enacted in 1999.
* Makers of medical policies, laws, schemes with Government.
* Having own building & guest houses with proper team in every city of country.
* Privilege to stay in IMA Houses in India as per IMA rules for members.
* IMA withstand with Protection & Safety of health workers.
* Conducts National & International Conferences, providing exposure to members.
* IMA-MSN (Student’s Wing) have their own parents (IMA) support, guiding & mentoring.
* Long runs association, known well among doctors and appreciated by government, public and media.
Hurry!!! Pre-Membership Registrations are open!*
Register of Members
The IMA-MSN Members are those who apply to become members of IMA-Medical Students Network as per the prescribed format by the Rules and Regulations, and subsequently granted the Membership and hence have their names on the Register of Members of the Association.
A Register of Members shall be made with the Names, Address, Name of College and contact Information and other required information of the members region wise and shall be locally maintained by the Regional President/Secretary of IMA MSN Branches, the updates of whom shall be kept and a complete register of all the members from all zones shall be maintained by the State GS, who shall make changes, additions or alterations in them from place to place and time to time.
Membership Fees: As per updated IMA MSN Byelaws
- Subject to notification by the Executive Board, the same may either remove or add any type or category of the membership and can change the membership fees in those types in which fees are applicable.
- The Executive Board has the right to implement or increase membership subscription with due notification.
Eligibility Of Memberships
- Any student who is pursuing M.B.B.S., from any medical college in Uttar Pradesh. Medical College which is accredited or provisionally accredited by the Medical Council of India is eligible to apply for the membership of the Association following application using the prescribed format.
- Any student having Indian Origin or Indian Citizenship, but not residing in India, if enrolled in a similar course to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) in any Medical College which is accredited by their Central Medical Council of the respective Government, is also eligible to apply for the NRI memberships of the Association following an application in the prescribed format.
Admission Of Members
Any eligible student/person desirous of joining IMA-MSN shall apply to become a member of whatsoever class of membership they fall into, by filing membership form & sending it to Convener/Secretary of their respective MSN unit. In case, there is no MSN unit in that college, they can apply for new IMA MSN unit in their college by contacting Dr. Rajnish Raj (State Convener) at +918809292770 or Dr. Rahul Anand (State General Secretary) at +919650247166.